NADA 2011 is just around the corner. If you are going to be attending this year be sure to stop by our booth to play eLEAD Blitz Squares for a chance to win a free iPad.
How to Win an iPad:
Enter to Win Before NADA 2011 – Random Drawings to Win an iPad Will be Held Daily Throughout the NADA 2011 Convention
- 1. Add Us on Facebook. Click the “like” button and post “eLEAD’s Big Game Blitz” .
- 2. Follow us on Twitter. Tweet #bgbnada.
- 3. Go Online Today and Schedule a Live Demo during NADA 2011. Please write “NADA 2011 Demo” in the Comments Section.
Or During NADA 2011, Demo a Product and Play eLEAD’s Blitz Squares to Win an iPad!
- 1. Stop by eLEAD Booth # 2226S for a product demo and to play eLEAD’s Blitz Squares. To play, you must pick your Football Squares before Sunday’s “Big Game” time.”.
- 2. You Can Pick Additional Squares with Each Additional Product Demo.
Official Rules for eLEAD’s Blitz Squares:
– The contest is sponsored by eLEAD CRM, a division of Data Software Services.
– The contest is open to all Dealer Principals and their employees.
– The Contest begins at 00:00:00 A.M. Central Time (CT) on January 15, 2011 and ends on 00:00:00
P.M. Central Time (CT) on February 8, 2011.
– By participating in this Contest, you agree that eLEAD CRM can collect your business information and that if we cannot collect the required data, you may not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
– To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
– The names and pictures, if applicable, of winners will be posted on the Website and social media outlets within one month of the end of the Contest.
– Participants that entered to win before NADA 2011 through Facebook, Twitter or online demo scheduling will be randomly chosen iPad prizes at NADA 2011.
How to Win eLEAD’s Blitz Squares:
– You must enter to play at eLEAD booth # 2226S. All entries will be recorded on a 10 Square Grid (100 squares) with Pittsburg horizontally across the top and Green Bay vertically on the left side.
– You must have an eLEAD product demo at Booth # 2226S to play eLEAD’s Blitz Squares.
– You may choose an available square by writing your Name/Dealership in the square. For your records, you will be given a card indicating the square(s) chosen.
– Current eLEAD Dealers may play eLEAD’s Blitz Squares by choosing to demo a product they do not utilize.
– You may acquire additional squares with each additional product demo.
– It’s best to use all the squares and eLEAD’s goal is to completely fill the board by game time Sunday.