Your CRM is an essential tool for most businesses, sure, but is your dealership using it to its full potential? Many of today’s dealers we talk to say no. In the May 2018 issue of Dealer Marketing Magazine, ELEAD1ONE’s Bill Wittenmyer leads a discussion on the five ways dealers can fine tune your dealership CRM to maximize its ROI and personalize every customer interaction.
Dealerships who don’t make their CRM a priority often end up amassing a database that becomes an incomplete and irrelevant expenditure. A recent Experian Data Quality study found that inaccurate data results in a 12% average loss of revenue to companies each year.
Establishing a customer-centric culture based on the execution of streamlined CRM processes that align with your business goals ensures clear communications, tracking, and relationship nurturing that lead to the sale.
In addition to your list of best practices that help your sales team maximize this valuable investment, you’ll learn:
- Brevity isn’t always the best bet – the importance of leaving concise, yet clear notes for follow-up;
- How to prioritize activities the proactive activities that fill your sales and service team’s pipelines;
- Effective email campaigns and audience segmenting to deliver the right message at the right time;
- Why using mobile apps leads to more manageable logging of all opportunities, and
- Understanding the benefits of sharing data across your dealership group.
Get the full article 5 Techniques to Fine Tune Your Dealership’s CRM to read and share with your dealership team.