Making the Leap into New Dealer Ownership
So you’ve made the leap into dealer ownership. You’re letting the entrepreneurial spirit drive you to be your own boss, and what better place for that energy than the automotive industry. Only time can answer the nerve-wracking questions that keep most new owners awake every night:
· Who will buy from my dealership?
· Did I choose the right location?
· Do I need a website?
· How much should I spend on my site?
As many questions as there are about automotive dealerships, there are even more opinions. So how do you find answers you can trust? In the March edition of the Ontario Dealer, Bill Wittenmyer, Partner at ELEAD1ONE, provides valuable strategic advice to new owners regarding marketing, merchandising, and technology:
- Lead acquisition and nurturing
- Organizing and managing customer info with a CRM specifically tailored to the automotive industry
- Hiring the right sales team
Download your PDF copy for practical, proven insights you can put to work tomorrow.