As you move into the New Year, come up with your own top 5 New Year Resolutions to increase showroom traffic to your dealership. Here are some Resolutions from eLEAD to get you started!
1. Response Time. Response Time. Response Time. Make sure every lead is entered into your CRM and get your customer response times under 15 minutes! None of us likes to wait – the faster your response time then the happier the customer. The quicker you schedule their appointment then the less likely the customer will contact your competitor.
2. Customer Follow-up – Showroom, Phone and Internet. Often times, it’s difficult to keep up with day-to-day activity but timely customer follow-up is crucial. Look at employing an automotive call center to act as or enhance your BDC department. A Call Center contacts all your unsold traffic and schedules ready-to-buy customer appointments, as well as provide you immediate customer feedback – good or bad. Your sales staff can focus on their daily follow-up tasks and making sure your customers receive the ideal buying experience.
Sales teams can help build customer retention and satisfaction by managing daily work plans. Set goals – such as, each team member must generate a minimum of 2 appointments from daily work plans. Ensure your sales staff completes and enters into your CRM a accurate, detailed account of all customer follow-up before they leave for the day.
3. Improve Your Staff’s Phone Skills. Grow phone confidence and skills by using scripts that are designed to create more appointments and gather better customer information, such as cell phone and email address. Obtaining and entering this information into your CRM will help you stay in better communication with your customers.
4. Personalized Service – Appointments. We all like to feel like a VIP – once you get the customer to the showroom, then making them feel special is always a good thing. Remember to give the personal touch by adding their name to the appointment board that they see when entering the dealership, the receptionist should indicate that they are expected and if you know what vehicle they are looking for then have it clean, temperature adjusted and ready for the test drive. The salesperson must have all the vehicle’s pertinent information and be ready for questions. You will have a customer for life and word-of-mouth is crucial.
5. Consolidate All Your Targeted Marketing Campaigns. Make sure your New Year Specials are up-to-date on your web site, social networks, print, email, direct mail, and other advertising outlets.
These Resolutions will definitely help your dealership increase showroom traffic..what are some of yours?