6 Strategies to Boost Customer Retention and Loyalty
With new vehicle sales slipping, dealership loyalty at a paltry 25 percent, and the shop down the street offering big deals on basic service, acquiring pre-owned vehicles at a low cost and generating revenue from existing customers is more vital than ever.
And if you need more convincing – did you know it’s over 350 percent more profitable to sell to an existing customer than a new one?
Typical loyalty and retention strategies may include automated marketing triggers and one-size-fits-all specials – but that’s not enough to win in today’s market.
So how do you provide outstanding customer experience and convert service customers back to sales?
In 6 Strategies to Boost Customer Retention and Loyalty, you’ll learn how to:
- Make a great first impression to build trust with your customers instantly
- Build personal relationships while still hitting your sales goals
- Personalize and target your marketing so you can deliver the perfect message at the perfect time
- Create a better customer experience to cultivate more business
- Use equity mining strategies to deliver value to customers while helping your bottom line
- Offer exclusive benefits and incentives to reward your loyal customers for doing business with you
- Convert your sales customers to service – and back again to sales
Grab your copy to learn the easiest ways to convert your sales customers to service - and back to sales again!