Car shopping is evolving. Your marketing must evolve with it.
Consumers are increasingly choosing their own path to a vehicle purchase, whether it is online to in-store or entirely online.
Shoppers are in the driver's seat for a variety of reasons.
Using multiple channels, including social media, they've found all the necessary information to research a vehicle. The market is their oyster.
They've learned that online shopping should be simple, quick, and painless.
They see vehicle delivery and service department pickup and drop-off as potential solutions to expand the market share.
In this free guide, you'll learn:
- Premarketing essentials – key factors for effective marketing
- Creating target prospect lists and campaigns – types of messages based on where customers are in the buying cycle
- Lead follow-up best practices
- Turning leads into sales and turning buyers into repeat customers
- Information for marketing to vehicles owners – at the sales desk and in the service drive
- Tips for marketing to Millennials and Generation Z – why you need to build an authentic brand
- Tracking the performance of your marketing campaigns
Your marketing must work harder to persuade people to buy from you.
Your marketing must evolve with consumer shopping habits. Use your CRM data and market insights to set your sales team up for success and to keep your brand top-of-mind with prospects and customers.