Coming off our inaugural DealerOn Event Series outing, we’re joining forces with partners Google and DealerOn to bring a second FREE, private Golf and Learn event. This time, we’re in the Dallas/Fort Worth area on October 5th at Topgolf in The Colony, and we want you there.
Jessie Hochhalter from Google, Bill Wittenmyer, Partner at ELEAD1ONE, DealerOn’s SEO and SEM gurus Greg Gifford and Shaun Raines, and Conversion Wizard Mike DeVito will drop some valuable knowledge for dealers as we close out 2016 and look ahead to next year.
- Jessie Hochhalter from Google. Jessie will tackle Automotive Trends & Insights: How Dealers Can Win with Today’s Customer.
- SEO Guru Greg Gifford. Greg will showcase some advanced local SEO tips & tricks, plus local marketing tips sure to elevate your dealership.
- PPC Expert Shaun Raines. Shaun’s presentation will drop some knowledge on the best way to use SEM to meet your customers head on, and make your dealership the star.
- Conversion Wizard Mike DeVito. Mike will share the winning formulas to optimize your website and digital marketing for the mobile car buyer.
- Bill Wittenmyer from ELEAD1ONE. Bill will focus on best practices and how a good CRM and quality processes will convert more digital leads into profit for your dealership.
You’ll walk away with best practices in SEO, SEM, website conversion, mobile marketing, and a host of other industry-changing topics, guaranteed to help you sell more cars.
And yes, plenty of golf with your very own golf pro. All your food and fun are fully taken care of by DealerOn, Google, and ELEAD1ONE.
Our special guest will be ELEAD1ONE community partner Patriot PAWS. The Dallas-based non-profit organization trains and provides service dogs “of the highest quality at no cost to disabled American veterans and others with mobile disabilities and Post Traumatic Stress in order to help restore their physical and emotional independence.”
This event is completely free — just bring your appetite to learn and a killer swing!
Note: This is non-transferable and by invite only. The registration page below will be active as long as we have seats left.
ELEAD1ONE Partner Bill Wittenmyer provides a clear roadmap for dealers to take advantage of advanced technology and multi-channel engagement that will help grow and close sales opportunities in the Service Lane.
As automotive shopping habits are evolving, so are communication and technology. In this workshop, Bill Wittenmyer of ELEAD1ONE discusses how dealerships can use a high-level of consistent phone engagement to influence today’s car shoppers and drive a higher level of sales, service and retention. Dealers can implement these actionable and measurable learnings for immediate increases in sales and service revenue, customer loyalty and market share.
Are you always on the hunt for ways to improve your processes, your customer experience and most importantly…your bottom line?
The most successful and progressive dealerships today utilize powerful BDC, Internet and phone processes to greatly increase revenue and customer retention. And you can too!
Creating customer-centric BDC, Internet and Phone strategies will greatly maximize your sales and service revenue and dramatically improve customer loyalty. So where do you begin? Read More