Drive Innovation with Four New Elead Vehicle Sales APIs
Introducing the Elead Vehicle Sales App Programming Interfaces (APIs) designed specifically for Fortellis. These newly created APIs give industry software providers the ability to safely and securely connect retail activity with dealership applications in Elead CRM.
The Elead Vehicle Sales APIs allow dealers to do the following:
- Configure innovative, flexible workflows with their partners to make the vehicle sales process more streamlined and efficient.
- Eliminate manual entry of vehicle sales data into Elead CRM and reduce data entry keystroke errors.
- Integrate external data into Elead CRM and back to other key dealership applications for a 360-degree view of the automotive retail customer lifecycle.
The Elead Vehicle Sales APIs give dealers and their vendor suppliers access to connect customer data, sales activities and opportunity data with dealership applications in Elead CRM to improve productivity and customer experiences.
The Four Vehicle Sales APIs include:
- Product Reference Data API: This Helper API searches, retrieves and provides reference data to support other Elead Vehicles Sales APIs, giving you details on opportunity, employee and vehicle data. View API details on Fortellis
- Elead Sales Activities API: This API gives access to create and complete sales activities for opportunities. It also allows you to create new email messages, access historical data and retrieve outcomes by activity. View API details on Fortellis
- Elead Sales Customer API: This API allows you to manage prospect and customer data in Elead CRM, including customer contact details, Elead ID and vehicle data. View API details on Fortellis
- Elead Sales Opportunities API: This API searches for and retrieves details of sales opportunities inside the CRM for marketing purposes. It also provides details on sales team management, source, vehicle and trade information. View API details on Fortellis
The four Vehicle Sales APIs were exclusively developed for use on the Fortellis Automotive Commerce Exchange™. Developers interested in connecting to Vehicle Sales or other active APIs can do so through our API Directories. Dealers looking for apps that use Elead Vehicle Sales APIs can browse new offerings in the Fortellis Marketplace.