It’s summertime, summertime, sum, sum, summertime…well, almost. Millions of families are planning their vacations, and according to AAA Travel, more than 80 percent of people surveyed say they are planning a road trip this summer. For dealers, summer time presents the opportunity to increase customer-pay ROs and revenue. Roll out your effort to insure a safe summer travel season with effective summer service marketing campaigns. Read More
With competition at an all-time high and sales margins shrinking more and more each month, no dealership can afford to ignore inbound call handling. In this eye-opening one-hour webinar recording, Bill Wittenmyer of ELEAD1ONE shares strategies, tips and tricks to improve inbound call handling performance and convert more valuable phone leads into appointments.
Take your dealership’s fixed operations to the next level with ELEAD1ONE’s Service1One customer retention suite. The suite will be on display at the 2016 Fixed Ops Conference, November 14th through November 16th in Las Vegas.
Service1One ties together all workflows and moving parts into one, easy-to-use solution that completely revolutionizes the automotive service repair business.
- Online Scheduler: The intuitive online portal lets customers shop for repair services and schedule appointments. Our convenient Scheduler that instantly integrates within your DMS.
- Multi-point inspection: A powerful, electronic inspection process ensures every vehicle gets a multi-
point inspection on every visit. Technicians can provide reliable results to owners. Capture every declinedservice for follow-up.
- Lane Application: Mobile greeting and write-up tools let advisors view appointment information. Advisors can complete a step-by-step walkaround inspection. Obtain authorization of service repair work – all from your tablet!
- Automated Service Marketing: AutoPilot empowers dealerships to interact with customers during every significant milestone or event to grow business opportunities. Grow customer retention without ever lifting a finger.
- XChange Trade Up Program: Our real-time open RO service dashboard with vehicle exchange alerts helps dealers identify current and conquest opportunities.
Sign up for a demo here and let us know to look for you.
To most consumers, the service department is an area of the dealership that is “off limits,” inconvenient, and intimidating. Add in the fact that most vehicles today are so complicated, the average person has no idea of the inner workings of even the most ordinary things. Dig deeper into the fine points of service department marketing with ELEAD1ONE Partner Bill Wittenmyer in the August issue of Dealer Marketing Magazine.
Bill offers his decades of insight into what dealers can do to maximize the potential of their Fixed Ops department.
- The most common complaint customers have regarding fixed ops today
- The most overlooked investment in marketing your service department in the digital space
- The single most important thing dealers can do to ensure customer retention and loyalty
For more insight into the multi-channel approach in marketing your Service department, read the full article here: Dealer Marketing Magazine Article
Let’s be candid, most dealership service marketing campaigns are rarely in sync with each other from a creative or messaging standpoint. They typically consist of a few conquest direct mail pieces and several email blasts to the database every month. The monthly service specials may or may not be forwarded to the web management team for posting on the website. Digital marketing for service is minimal or non-existent. The lack of strategic approach results in a disjointed marketing effort from which tracking ROI is almost impossible. And the marketing spend itself is almost nil. Read More